BECOME A MEMBER OF DFW NONPROFIT RESOURCE GROUP
IS HERE FOR:
1. SHARING YOUR SUCCESSES (or Failures). Tell the group what you've been doing, what is working or not, problems and issues, anything that will help you or others in this group be successful in bringing more good to our community.
2. SHARE RESEARCH AND RESOURCES. Everyone loves things that can help them learn.
3. OFFER TO HELP OR ASK FOR HELP. Lots of members are willing to share their personal time to help you achieve your objectives. Just ask.
4. POST NEWS, IDEAS, AND INITIATIVES. If it is new and about helping those most in need in our communities, share!
WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN:
1. NO SPAMMING. If your post is a direct sales pitch or business advertisement, don't bother. It will be deleted. You can ASK the group for suggestions and advice, which will get you much more valuable responses. Violators of this guideline will be subject to removal.
2. NO POLITICAL or "GOOD CAUSE" POLEMICS. Again, this is not the group for political or polarized humanitarian discussions, no matter how well-intended, unless it directly relates to helping those within DFW by making connections. We don't need a cause for debate on the most recent legal documentation being decided on in our national or local government.
3. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. Please respond to discussions and posts civilly. If a discussion gets heated and insults or accusations are thrown, a moderator may elect to remove the offending member(s). This group is about building each other up, not tearing everyone down.
4. NO OFF-TOPIC POSTS. We know your kitten is cute, your grandmother has asthma, your kid just won the Intercontinental Galactic Universal Soccer Match of the Millennia, but save these updates for your Facebook page, please.
To ensure you and other members get the most out of their experience in this group, we actively moderate the discussion board. If you believe a post is not within our guidelines or adheres to our vision, we encourage you to tag one of our group admins in a comment for moderation.